Tuberculosis (TB) is very common and an infectious disease that is caused by a bacterium called Mycobacterium tuberculosis. TB primarily affects the lungs, but it can also affect organs in the central nervous system, lymphatic system, and circulatory system among others. Most people who are exposed to TB never develop symptoms because the bacteria can live in an inactive form in the body. But if the immune system weakens, such as in people with HIV or elderly adults, TB bacteria can become active. In their active state, TB bacteria cause death of tissue in the organs they infect. Active TB disease can be fatal if left untreated. The disease was called “consumption” in the past because of the way it would consume from within anyone who became infected.
Symptoms of tuberculosis:
Most people who become infected with the bacteria that cause tuberculosis actually do not present symptoms of the disease. However, when symptoms are present, they include:
- continued or a persistent cough of more than three weeks that brings up phlegm
- presence of streaks or drops of blood in the coughed up phlegm or sputum
- weight loss and fatigue and loss of appetite
- fever for a long duration that is not explained by any other cause
- night sweat.
Causes of tuberculosis:
Tuberculosis is ultimately caused by the Mycobacterium tuberculosis that is spread from person to person through airborne particles. This can happen when someone with the untreated, active form of tuberculosis coughs, speaks, sneezes, spits, laughs or sings. Some primary causes of tuberculosis are:
- Weak immune system.
- Reduction in the vitality
- Incorrect and insufficient diet.
It is not guaranteed, though, that you will become infected with TB if you inhale the infected particles. Some people have strong enough immune systems that quickly destroy the bacteria once they enter the body. Others will develop latent TB infection and will carry the bacteria but will not be contagious and will not present symptoms. Still others will become immediately sick and will also be contagious.
Treatment Of Tuberculosis Using Kitchen Ingredients:
Tuberculosis can be cured in its initial stages by simple and cheaper home remedies.
Natural Home Remedy for Tuberculosis Using Orange juice, Salt and Honey:
1. Take 1 glass of orange juice.
2. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Add 1 tbsp honey.
4. Mix it well.
5. Drink this juice every day.
Curing Tuberculosis Naturally Using Indian Gooseberries and Honey:
Indian gooseberry is valued by quite a few herbalists in the fight against TB. Indian gooseberry is often referred to as Amla, and it provides energy and enhances the body’s healthy capacity for vigorous action.Prepare the mixture as given below:
1. Cut and de-seed 3 washed Indian gooseberries (Amla).
2. Crush them to paste.
3. Press this on a sieve.
4. Extract juice.
5. Add 1 tbsp honey to it.
6. Mix it well.
7. Drink this mixture every morning.
Natural Home Treatment for Tuberculosis using walnuts:
1. Remove shells of 2 walnuts.
2. Crush the walnuts to powder.
3. Take 2 tsp of this crushed powder.
4. Crush some garlic cloves.
5. Add 1 tsp garlic paste to the walnut powder.
6. Add 1 tsp clarified butter.
7. Mix it well.
8. Eat it once every day.
Natural Home Remedy Using Clarified Butter, Black Pepper Seeds and Asafoetida Powder:
1. Fry 9 black pepper seeds in clarified butter.
2. Add pinch of asafoetida powder (hing).
3. Allow the mixture to cool.
4. Divide into 3 doses.
5. Eat them through the day.
Milk to Cure Tuberculosis:
Milk boosts the immune system by providing calcium and thus the finest remedy for tuberculosis that a person can try making use of if they have tuberculosis in their bones. Calcium could be one of the chief things that a body really needs in the treatment of bone tuberculosis. It is possible for you to start it slowly, and by raising it, towards the end you are able to reach as much as four to five litres daily.
Natural Home Treatment For Tuberculosis Using Pineapple Juice:
The juice of a pineapple is the first food that is very much a powerful aid in the fight against tuberculosis. It dissolves mucus and consequently gives quick effects of recovery to individuals.
Natural Home Remedy Using Bananas:
Bananas are commonly found by many to be a valuable aid for those with tuberculosis.
Custard Apple For the Natural Treatment of Tuberculosis:
Custard apple is generally accepted as a most advantageous treatment for tuberculosis. It revitalizes the human body. This really is quite a relief giving fruit. Typically people will use the pulp and the seedless raisins of this fruit to help them.
Herbs for Treatment of Tuberculosis:
Garlic for Curing Tuberculosis:
Garlic is like natural miraculous herb having antibacterial properties and increases the immune system. Garlic could be eaten raw or cooked, but this might cause acid reflux, human body odour, and bad breath.
Nevertheless, capsules or powders will also be accessible and could help prevent these effects. But, for some people this herb might raise the possibility of bleeding and thin the blood. Avoid taking it if you have surgery coming up.
Mint for Tuberculosis:
Mint juice is found to be very beneficial for treating tuberculosis.Prepare the juice as given below:
• Take two teaspoonfuls of honey.
• Take one teaspoonful of mint juice.
• Take two teaspoonfuls of pure malt vinegar.
• Take 12-5 ml of carrot juice.
• Combine all above the ingredients.
• The dose should be used 3 times each day.This perhaps not only dissolves the mucus, but in addition gives nutrition to lungs, vitality to human anatomy to fight against disease, as well as prevents dangerous effects of the drugs taken for tuberculosis.
Curing Tuberculosis Naturally Using Drumstick:
Drumstick leaves soup is recognized as a substantially advantageous aid when it comes to tuberculosis. Furthermore, this soup should be had daily in the morning when one’s belly is empty.
Green Tea Leaves for Curing Tuberculosis:
Green tea is produced from the leaves of the camellia sinensis plant.
It is generally brewed in three ways
• With warm water.
• Taken as a tea.
• Additionally, it may be used in capsules for those who prefer it.Green tea extract might not be appropriate for everybody, though. Ask your primary care physician before using green tea extract to take care of tuberculosis.
Natural Home Treatment Using Astragalus:
Astragalus is a herb that might be useful in treating tuberculosis. Astragalus is really a traditional Chinese medicine indigenous to Korea, Mongolia and parts of China.
Take 250 mg to 500 mg of the standardized extract of astragalus 3 or 4 times daily to take care of tuberculosis.
Don’t use this herb should you be taking immuno-suppressants because their effects may be counteracted by it.