Acne one of the most common skin conditions to suffer from and is primarily experienced during the teenage phases of an individual’s life. It is nothing but a disorder of the sebaceous oil glands that are located under the skin. With the increase in glandular activities, these glands secrete more sebum than normal. The sebum thus becomes trapped under the skin. Breaking of glands causes spilling of sebum, which in turn irritates the skin and forms pimples, resulting in acne. Acne begins to affect several body parts like face, back, neck or chest. All of these types of acne can be treated with natural home remedies. Using prescribed drugs can lead to various side effects which can be avoided if we use Natural Home Remedies.
TYPES OF ACNE:
The most common type of acne is the acne vulgaris and the other types of acnes are known
as comedones, papules, pustules, nodules, cysts. Acne is formed also due to the hormonal changes which are very common during puberty.
CAUSES OF ACNE:
1. In acne, hormonal imbalance over stimulates the skin’s oil glands, resulting in pimples.
2. Acne is most likely to occur during infancy, adolescence, menses and menopause.
3. The reasons can be individual’s diet, nutritional deficiencies, natural circumstances, stressed adrenals, food allergies, or even environmental factors like environmental toxins and unhygienic conditions, etc.
4. During the developing years the hormones stimulate the sebaceous glands which makes excess sebum and with this sebum there is clogging of the pores which leads to acne. After a period of time, may be by the time one reaches the end of teenage, acne disappears.
5. It can also happen during pregnancies when the mother goes through hormonal changes.
6. Other reason for developing acne is by eating oily and greasy food.
7. Too much of aerated water, sweets and chocolates can be harmful for one’s skin resulting acne.
8. It is also believed that heredity or genes is another factor which causes acne. As these genes are passed on from the parents to the child the conditions of acne are also passed on from the parents. In many cases school aged boys and girls have acne problems as it is part of their family history.
9. Use of various numbers of drugs also causes such problems.
10. Shared make-up accessories and make-up and accessories which have not been cleaned properly also lead to creation of acne.
11. Tight sweaty clothes and many environmental changes also lead to acne.
12. Skin itching, burning and steroids also cause acne.
In the event the affected individual proactively bursts the pimple, there are chances of infection be allowed to spread over a larger area.
HOME REMEDIES FOR ACNE:
1. Take garlic capsules on daily basis to boost the immune system and kill the bacteria found in acne.
2. Use Lavender oil to apply directly on the acne area.
3. Eat foods high in fibre. This will keep the colon clean.
4. Take Burdock root and dandelion which contain inulin. This will help the liver eliminate toxins from the blood and to kill bacteria thus improving the skin.
5. Eat Shellfish, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and nuts, these are all rich in zinc which is and antibacterial.
6. For severe acne remedies, use natural antibiotics like tea tree oil directly on skin affected by acid will destroy a broad range of invading microorganisms, as effectively as benzol peroxide, but without side effects. It reduces redness, itchiness and stinging.
7. Massaging the affected areas of skin with a piece of raw garlic several times over the course of the day has been known to cure some of the most stubborn cases of acne.
8. Mix about 3 to 4 drops of lemon juice in a single tablespoon of sour cream, 1 tablespoon of ground oatmeal and another teaspoon of yogurt and apply the mixture over the affected area of skin. You could then wash it off after a period of about 15 minutes.
9. Mix one teaspoon of groundnut oil in one teaspoon of fresh lime juice and gently massage it over the affected area of the skin.
10. Wash your face gently with raw milk mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder once a day. After 15 minutes, wash your face with tap water. This will also give you a fresh, smooth and glowing skin.
11. Drink loads of water.
NATURAL HOME REMEDIES ACNE TIP:
1. Doctors prescribe contraceptive pills for girls suffering of acne. These contraceptive pills contain estrogens drug that suppresses the hormonal actions, and produces dangerous side effects like nausea, vomiting, headache, weight gain, liver malfunctions, and severely infertility in many cases. So we recommend home remedies for dealing with acne as home remedies for acne are better.
2. Drink as much water as you can. This will clean your body and blood, eliminating much waste through kidneys.
3. Elimination of dairy, coffee and individual dietary allergens is crucial.
4. Avoid unhealthy food and take as much healthy food as you can.
5. Avoid oily foods.
6. Do not touch or burst the pimples (acne) as it allows infection to spread over a large area especially where ever the fluid of pimple touches. It will also leave permanent scares on that pimple area.
7. Try to keep your skin clean by washing it at least 4 to 5 times a day.
8. Person with oily skin should wash face with herbal facewash instead of soap. Use a gentle cleanser and avoid all the strong soaps and rough scrubs.
9. Person with normal and/or dry skin should moisturise skin from time to time.
10. Avoiding sunburn and suntan may be temporary benefits. Excessive exposure to sun is not good which might lead to other problems like dryness of skin as well as skin cancer.
11. Avoid harsh make-up on acne prone skin. If you are using cosmetics, make sure to check ingredients before using it. Make sure that you use the proper ones so as to not to accelerate the level of acne.
12. Healthy eating and exercise helps in maintaining the body and to also gives a glowing skin.