This dark lips problem caused due to sun exposure, excess tea or coffee intake, Smoking, dryness and improper maintenance.
Parlor give the costly solutions like lip scrubs and peels, but you can make some yummy lip packs yourself with natural things to remove that dark and ugly pigmentation from your lips. They are not costly and gives you the best results.
Here are some tips to cure your dark lips Naturally and be confident with your lovely pink Lips:
- Take some neem leaves.
- Grind it and make the paste.
- Apply that paste on your lips, it will remove tan instantly but leave some dryness.
- Within 5 to 10 minutes wash it.
- Then Apply some milky cream for smoothness.
- Take some lemon juice
- Mix equal amount of honey
- Your tan removing lip serum is ready.
- Lemon peel off the tan with citrus extracts
- Honey nourish to add pink color to the lips.
- Coat your lips with this serum and leave for an hour before wiping off with soft wet cloth.
- This process can be done as many times a day to remove tan and pigmentation.
- This serum can be refrigerated used for a week.
Keep your body hydrated:
- Dehydration in body is one of the main reason for dry and Dark Lips.
- Hydrate your body by drinking at least 8-10 glasses of water every day in order to stay away from dehydration that causing dark lips.
- For pigmented lips, Apply glycerine over your lips using a cotton bud before going to bed every night.
- This glycerine treatment retains moisture and prevents drying to get rid of dark lips.
Rose has three main medicinal properties: soothing, cooling, and moisturizing. Rose will also help add a natural pink tint to your dark lips.
- Mix one drop of rose water with a few drops of honey and apply it on your lips. Do this three or four times a day.
- Mix one tablespoon of rose petal paste and one teaspoon of butter, honey, or milk cream. Apply it on your lips and gently scrub. Follow this remedy two times a week.
- Soak a few rose petals in raw milk for one hour, and then grind the mixture to make a paste. Add one-half teaspoon of honey and a pinch of saffron to it. Apply the paste on your lips and leave it on for about 15 minutes. Do this two times a day.
- Apply almond oil on your lips before bedtime as this helps to lighten lips, thus reducing discoloration.
- Daily application of cucumber juice would also help lighten dark lips.
Pomegranate is ideal for treating dark lips. It can nourish and moisturize dry and dehydrated lips as well as help restore their natural pink color.
- Mix together one tablespoon of crushed pomegranate seeds and a little milk cream and rose water. Apply this paste on your lips and gently scrub for a few minutes.Wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily.
- Mix equal amounts of pomegranate juice, beetroot juice and carrot juice. Apply it on your dark lips once daily.
- Slice a red beetroot and store the pieces in your refrigerator.
- Simply massage your lips with a juicy piece in your leisure time.
- It will remove tan from the lips naturally and colors up your lip too.
Sugar works as a great exfoliating agent. Exfoliating your lips regularly will remove dead skin cells and dead skin can make your lips look dark and dull.
- Blend three tablespoons of granulated sugar and two tablespoons of butter to make a thick paste. Scrub your lips gently with the paste. Do this once a week to restore your natural lip color and shine.
- You can also make a scrub by mixing one teaspoon of granulated sugar, one teaspoon of honey, and one-half teaspoon of almond oil. Use it to scrub your lips once a week.
- Alternatively, you can simply mix some sugar with cold cream and use it to scrub your lips gently before going to bed. Do this once a week.
Observe your lip products:
- Don’t use cheap and allergic lip products that giving you dark lips.
- Use a mild herbal lip balm instead to achieve soft tan free lips.
- Using fresh pureed fruits as lip masks works incredibly in removing sun tan and pigmentation. So, welcome fruits in your regular lip care routine.
- Grind potato and it become juicy.
- Apply the crushed potato on the lips or over the face also.
- It will remove tan and gives you the glowing pinkish lips.
- It also removes dryness and nourish your lips.